Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 4 July 2012

My Inspiration!

This is my 100th post and thus a milestone in my writing career! (Naks!)


Though I am not a professional writer, the fact that I was able to share my experiences, reflections and activities is really a thing to be proud of.


I may not have the grandest experience nor the most tragic ones but I hope in my own simple way, I was able to touch lives and give inspiration to people like me who seeks to always be Happy and In-love.


Like in most of the posts, I always say that I am very thankful for the things that I have now.  Everything I have is from HIM no way to be thankful for but to share the LOVE and HAPPINESS that I have.

I pledge to be more active in my writing as well as with my thoughts!  I hope that I will continue to inspire (if I did) and challenge people who are at their tough times.  At the same time for the happy people to continue to spread their happiness to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment