Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 13 July 2012

Happy Friday: Aaah Moments!

I heard from one talk show before that Paeng Nepumuceno's initial sport was golf.  He was telling the host that during the time that they were playing golf, it rained, therefore, they stopped playing and went in for a shade.

While waiting for the rain to stop, they played bowling. This is when his passion for bowling started.  Now Paeng is known as a six time World Bowling Champion and is widely acknowledged as the greatest international bowler of all time.

I can vividly remember that story and I always come to think that indeed everything happens for a reason.  Whatever circumstance is given to us, it all happened for a reason.  Similar to what I have posted before in Sliding Doors, it is just how we manage to take each situation to our advantage.


There were times where I felt that the things that happened to me in the past were not falling as what I expected them to be.  Although sad, I know that there is a reason why those things happened to me and I tried my best to be positive at all times.

Now, I am at the point of my life where I realize that everything that happened to me before were stepping stones for a brighter tomorrow.  Now everything is just slowly falling into the perfect place.  I will always be very thankful to have my husband and family's support all the way.


This poster from Karen Salmansohn is very inspiring and will help us set our mindset into focus.  Focus on what will be good for our health which is positive vibes rather than the negative ones.  Negative thoughts will just drain the energy out of our system and will just leave us with wrinkles and problems.



Always spread the positive vibes!



No comments:

Post a Comment