Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 6 July 2012

Happy Friday: Looking for a squirrel?

Photograph from onebigphoto.com

We live for a  purpose and everyday is a constant journey that we need to take and ENJOY! Sometimes we are very busy looking at the perfection that we want in our lives that we forget about the things that we already have.


Again, it is always about perspective on how we see things.  It is not those who have everything that are happy; it is those who are happy who sees everything.


My mantra would be always be to appreciate each tiny thing that I have.  It will always be where my happiness will come from.


No comments:

Post a Comment