Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 30 July 2012

Bowling Time with my EPS Family

We were all having our normal working routine when George, LJ, Silvia and Phoebe decided to have a bowling night for LJ's last day in EPS. (which was July 20th)


George was the one who arranged everything including the respective teams which made the event more exciting.  I did not play but I was lucky to be represented by my husband.

Team A: Jose, George, Sie Leng, Yvonne, Silvia
Team B: LJ, Noel, Phoebe, Eben, Kenneth


Dinner first at Mc Donalds and then we had our bowling at Midvalley Megamall.


Now that the lanes are ready, so as the players.
First throw will be George!


More excited players here...





I was just at the back stage cheering and clapping as the players enjoyed themselves.  I cannot play because I cannot carry the ball for a long period of time, it will give me a terrible back ache. (arte lang!)


Okie, this is how we all looked like while watching the pins..


Then after carefully making their best shots, here are the scores.


Okie, you do your own math!
Regardless if they scored low or high, what matters is that we all enjoyed this night!


After the bowling, some of the boys still wants to play.
This time basketball! :)


Who scored highest? I do not know.
Can I safely say that it's Jose since he is a Basketball player? hehe.


After this fun night, how can we forget to take a group picture!




I know there will be more activities and therefore more stories coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment