Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 8 July 2012

Travel by Train




Everyday when I go to work, I ride the train.  It will only take me 10 minutes and I am already in KL Sentral.  I was not even tired of walking nor exposed in any pollution.  My commuter experience here in KL is very convenient.



When the time comes that I will be back in PH, this is one thing that I will surely miss.


I can say (comparing to PH) that MY has an established railway system (and still planning to improve it).  Majority of the commuters take the train and there are even some connecting trains that make travelling around KL even more convenient and hassle free.


This is how trains are connected.




There are many times where I chose train over cab. Aside from the fact that it is cheaper, it's an exercise for me and my husband to walk.


Cab "only if" I am so tired to walk. :D


One free weekend, my husband and I decided to ride the train without any destination in mind. Since we are just 10 minute walk from Kelana Jaya Line, we decided to visit all 24 stations!  From Gombak to Kelana Jaya. :D



Fun during free time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment