Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 5 October 2014

Happy World's Teachers Day!




Today, October 5, is World's Teachers Day! 
We all had our chance of being taught.. We all have our Nanay-Teachers with us and in school we had our own teachers.

Some were our favorites and some were our worst enemies but regardless of whether we hate them or not all of them played an important role in our lives. 

I studied for 12 years but until now that I am married and working, I still need help from my teachers.  I cannot stress enough how important teachers are in our lives and thus I am very thankful for what they did.

Here are my ways to give thanks:

1.  Be the best person that we can be - if we do these then we are valuing the things that they have taught us.

2. Do not forget - now that we live in a virtual world where social media is the #1 mode of communication, let us not forget to send a quick message or a birthday greeting.

3. Pay it forward - in our own simple way, we can always pay it forward.  Some may opt to be teachers themselves, some can share whatever skills they have like volunteering in our communities, schools or companies.

Again! Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers out there! Thanks to all your patience in letting me know what's right and what I should value in my Life! Special thanks to the special teachers in my Life.

1. My parents in Law - for teaching me how to be a good and responsible daughter in law and good wife to my husband.

2. My Papa Gary - for teaching me how to value money and how to work hard to have a better future!  

3. My Mama Inday - for teaching me that family should always comes first!

4. My Sweets - for teaching me how to improve myself without compromising anything that I value. 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment