Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 13 October 2014

Welcoming Monday!

Do you dread Mondays?
Sometimes I do because it's back to work (or school) again and I still want to extend my weekend! 

However, Mondays will always come every week and whether we like it or not, Mondays will always be there! 

Good thing for me, I learned how to find inspiration from Mondays!  As I was busy doing my To Do List and as I was about to slash some of the things that I have done.. I saw this! 


Such as inspiration right??? 
Just when I was so pre occupied about work and about finishing my tasks, an angel would always remind me to take it slow! An angel from work which makes working fun! 

How about you? What's your inspiration at work? Have you found your angel?

No comments:

Post a Comment