Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 11 October 2014

How you do you handle your anger?



How do you handle your anger? Is it also the same with the way you handle your pimple?

In any situation in my life, the thing that I hate feeling is anger. It can happen instantly due to a certain trigger and I am just not comfortable with it.  However, even if I am not comfortable with it, it's inevitable to happen and we don't have control over the behaviors of the people around us that might trigger the emotion. 

It's fine to feel angry but what's important is your actions and behaviors after that feeling.  Let me share with you some of my best practice in handling anger -- just like how I handle my pimple! 

1.  Let it be! Like my pimple, if I am angry about something or someone, I just let it be.  Sometimes, leaving the feeling or pimple will heal itself.

2. Avoid the cause! Like my pimple, they keep on appearing if I use this particular brand of foundation and so my solution is not to use it anymore.  If I am angry about something or someone, the best thing to do is to avoid that person.

Now, this is what I do not want you to do with your anger or pimple....

Do not -- I repeat -- Do not make tiris!! (Squeeze it)
This is an instant solution for your pimple but it will definitely (I am sure if this) leave a mark on your face and you don't want that!  Like anger -- confronting it with gigil will do more harm than good and so I highly recommend my two tips above.  It worked for me (both with anger and pimple) and so I believe that it will work for you too!! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment