Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 31 October 2012

What is your Christmas Wish?


 


In the Philippines we have this song..

"Ang pasko ay kay saya kung kayo'y kapiling na.
 Sana pagsapit ng pasko kayo'y naririto.

 Kahit na malayo ka, kahit nasan ka pa

 Maligayang bati para sa inyo sa araw ng pasko" 

In English: 
Christmas will be merry most especially if you are here.  Even if you are far from home, I would like to greet you a very merry Christmas!



-------------------------

Last year, we (Sweets and I) celebrated Christmas Day here in Malaysia.  It was not as festive as it is in the Philippines but just enough to celebrate the season.  I can't recall how we celebrated Christmas but I know that we ate out at that time and posed under Christmas Trees and reindeer.



That was last year and this year will be a lot different!

It excites me more to know that we will be celebrating Christmas in the Philippines.  I am even more excited to anticipate what will happen in our "Christmas Parties".. Ooh a lot of food, fun, games and laughter awaits us and it makes me giggle a lot!

My only wish for Christmas is to celebrate it at home with my loved ones and I am very blessed to have my wish come true.  For some people this might be a very simple wish but for me this is an experience that cannot be compared in any monetary value.  The experience is worth any Christmas gift that I can receive and I am sure that I will make the most of it.

How about you? What is your Christmas Wish?? ^_^ 

Btw, have you completed your Christmas Plan yet?  
Need help, check this out --> Christmas Game Plan

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Grabe KL noh, the feeling is really different. Things you take for granted at times, when you are far you get to realize how important it is..celebrating the season with family. Me too, I look forward to our vacay in the Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ren, iba talaga feeling pag nasa ibang bansa ka! :)
    I am also happy that I will be spending the season in PInas! Yahoo! We also look forward to our vacay!

    ReplyDelete