Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 5 October 2012

Happy Friday: WORLD TEACHER'S DAY!



In many countries, Teacher's Day are intended to be special days for the appreciation of teachers, and many include celebrations to honor them for their special contributions in a particular field area, or the community in general.  The date on which Teacher's day is celebrated varies from country to country.
(From Wikipedia)

Today we are celebrating WORLD TEACHER'S DAY. 






Now I am not only celebrating this day for my teachers but I am very proud to celebrate this day together with Mama who has been my Teacher until this day and will be my teacher until forever.

She did not only contributed to an academic aspect in my school days but she gave me the LIFE that no one can offer and gave me the INDEPENDENCE that no other person can teach me (of course with PAPA's guidance as well).

Nothing can compare to how patient she was in making us (me, Gboy, Mika, Louise) a responsible student, person, friend and child. 

Everything was done with LOVE and COMMITMENT.

Now all people are celebrating this day to honor their teachers but I am celebrating this day to HONOR my MOTHER who became an inspiration not only to me ( and my siblings) but also to thousands of students whom she shared her LIFE with.

Being a teacher is no JOKE! It is the willingness to share your life to others even if some people do not realize its value!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Testament of Mama's Commitment --> Si Mama nasa Stage!

Mama with her latest extended children at Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment