Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 15 October 2012

My simple office attire!



gif online animatorIt was an ordinary office day for me when suddenly one of my colleagues told me that we are living in 5 minutes to attend a client meeting.

I was like "What?" how come just now, I was not able to prepare!
I mean I was wearing an inappropriate office attire for a client meeting.

I stopped for a while and think of the things that I have with me to make me look professional.

Just so you can relate, this is what I was wearing when I arrived at the office.


Actually this attire is very me!  I am not such a fan of polo shirt, skirt anymore since I want to be a little bit more casual but still has the office attire look.


This one is black top, black slacks, grey short sleeves cardigan and red flats. :)


When my colleague told me the news about the client meeting, I immediately thought of the wardrobe that I may have in handy in my bin.

Luckily, I have 2 pair of shoes (I like to keep one or two in handy for such event), I also I have my blazer (also reserving it for a candidate or client meeting) and then just that day my friend returned my scarf!  

Yahoo now that my attire is complete, I just have to fix my hair, put a little bit of lipstick and then I am off to my client meeting!

Nice right?!! Yes! It was fun! Fun to have the girl scout spirit in me.






 


Now this is what happened to me! Ready to hit the conference room and meet with the clients!



 Just sharing! how things in my bin got in handy in times of needs!

Xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment