Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 19 October 2012

Happy Friday: Who loves to sing?

... But singing does not like you? hehehe...







This is exactly what I have been asking myself all this time.  I admit that I am a frustrated singer; but I know that people around me are very happy every time I sing.  Not because I am a good singer but because I sing from the heart, I sing with all my sincerity.



I remember singing in a Palmeras with all of my mother side relatives.  It was Ate Yyette's birthday and they were all surprised when I went up the stage and sang "The Climb".  They were all yelling, clapping and taking videos because they were very happy (I suppose)! From all of my cousins and siblings (who were good singers) I had the guts to go up and sing! Ehem!! Well!



If I believed that I sang from my heart and I know that people smile because they can hear me sing then I will not stop singing! hehehe.. but not the serious singing stuff because that's not me.

Just this afternoon when I was watching this video, I remembered my singing talent.  I realized that sometimes it is not about how well I sing, but how well I can share my singing ability to others where they can appreciate and eventually make them smile. :)




This video is funny! Yes! But this video is INSPIRING as well!
Were you inspired? I hope so!

Talk to you soon!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment