Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 18 October 2012

ABS - CBN 2012 Christmas Station ID!

Every year, ABS-CBN will make their very own Station IDs, whether it is for "Summer" or "Christmas" season.  This time of the year obviously they will have their Christmas Station ID, where we (Kapamilyas) are all excited to see!

Their station IDs are composed of almost all of their talents (singers, actors, actress, news anchors and even executives) and it's good to see how they all come together to send one message.

This year's station ID was inspired by the things that happened these past few years, calamities that we all surpassed and where the spirit of "bayanihan" was very evident.

Although this might not be the best (for me) but it is still very good!
I hope that you will also like it.

I hope that this video will have English subtitles so that we can share to our foreign national friends / colleagues.

 

Christmas is really in the air. 
I wish to great everyone a very Merry Christmas! :)

-----------------------------------


This is the 2009 ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID!

I like this one!! An inspiration as well!!


 

Still gives me the chills!


Again, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment