Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 17 November 2018

Online Shopping on a Weekend


We are in the season of buying gifts in preparation for the upcoming Christmas Season.  We love to give gifts, no matter how expensive or cheap our gifts are, it really does not matter. What matters is the thought behind the gift and the person giving it. 

We are in the generation of digital shopping wherein we love to shop online.  My husband's new past time is really online shopping and luckily we have never been scammed nor were not satisfied with our purchase. Reason is that we review the sellers and the reviews they receive (it really helped). 

I recently shared a post about supporting our family and friends who are doing small business, it will definitely help. 



I am sharing and recommending the Online shoppe of my sister, Louise. 

Visit her FB page and look at what you can get for Christmas. For yourself and for your friends.





Enjoy!!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment