Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 11 November 2018

Arjay and Anni's Love: In the lense of a stranger!



I have known Arjay for some three years already as my team mate.  We always talk about work because he is so workaholic and I only get to hear something about his personal life when I ask.  Arjay is my exact opposite, he is not talkative and not as open as I am. 

I have met Anni once, as in once, when I attended a Bible Study.

Arjay introduced us and that's it, I was too shy (can you believe it??!!) to start a conversation.

So, in real essence, what I know about Arjay and Anni is close to nothing!
I just know that they have been together for ten years now (which is really something to be proud of).I.  only know some snippet but I dont know the details and the logic behind something.

Arjay, being himself, really didn't talk about his wedding so much (maybe because he is a guy?). Sometimes I would ask him about what's happening and he would answer in a very low voice.

Here comes the day of the wedding.. I don't know anyone except Arjay, Anni, Kat, Kaloy, Sheryl, Pinky and Thea. It was a Christian wedding and a very intimate one with only family and close friends.

The messages given by both Arjay and Anni to their parents were heartwarming and I can relate to them.  When Arjay and Anni exchanged their vows, you will definitely feel the love!
Everyone got emotional when they continued with their vows and it proves to show that love was really in the air! Both Arjay and Anni's sincerity were felt!

To Arjay and Anni - I may not be the first person that you'll ask if ever you both have some Questions about married life but I will always be here to give my POV when you need one.  I am sure that your Love for each other will be more than enough to withstand any trial or challenges.  Like what I said in my written message to both of you -- No one is ever born perfect but you both can definitely be perfect for each other! 



Ps: I have attended many weddings and this is the first time that I saw a pure white wedding cake! You both are unique and pureness of your hearts really shows!! Muah always!! 



Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment