Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 2 September 2016

Happy Friday: Everybody Wins! 3 points how I did it!

Before we ended FY16, our team had our annual year-end activity and it was none other than a sport called "Bowling".  If you are aware, it's Sweets who loved this sport and I am a mere cheerleader -- had some problems at my back and thus was not able to even play.

Anyways, I think it's a great game choice because we all do not want to get sweaty under the heat of the sun -- Bowling Alley are air conditioned :)


We all can play but we were not experts and thus everything that happened was all about having fun, building relationship and TRYING (yes trying!) to even hit one PIN.


Lucky for me -- we were all normal  (mediocre) players -- not being able to hit a single PIN was like a norm -- haha! 





Come awarding day -- I was surprised that I was one of the top scorers! I
 even had an award for the "MOST NUMBER OF STRIKES" --- yes MOST NUMBER na ako ha :) If you would ask how many? I had two strikes!!




When I was telling Sweets -- i think what's going on at the back of his mind was:
"2 LANG?" --- "Well Sweets, hindi ako expert na kagaya mo!"


Learn more here --> Sweets Played Bowling!







ANYWAYS -- this is just my introductory story for the main story!
My realization is that -- in everything that we do, if we put our hearts in it, it will result to good things!


Like for this particular event that I was not even competitive because I really do not know how to play but only to find out that I indeed played well! ^_^


Simple things that I would like to share so that "WE ALL WIN".


1. Do not expect -- Do your best but do not expect for something in return.  Then if you will be rewarded because of what you did -- it will feel GREAT!


2. Communicate -- Tell something! Tell the people around you what you want.  How you want things to go and you will definitely get what you want -- Side note: you have to be patient of course!


3. Do not compare -- This is the greatest mistake one can make!  You will never be happy if you will compare yourself to others! Look at what you have achieved, what you have and BE HAPPY!  Remember, whatever it is that you have now that you are taking for granted, someone is praying for it!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment