Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 3 September 2016

Bravery: Admitting that you can't do something!

I can't make my own coffee!



Coming from a person who really loves her coffee, this statement is almost unbelievable. I was once shy to admit it but I finally did!

We are all human beings and we are not perfect even if we all want to be perfect.  There will really be things / traits that we can't have and the best thing to do is to move forward and admit it.


However, admitting that you can't do something should not stop there!
It then should be the start of learning something new!


I have tried several times but I just can't seem to copy that perfect mix that Sweets is doing for me.  Thus I always rely from Sweets to make that coffee for me.  I know, if I will practice I can learn how it is perfectly mixed but who would want to learn if you know that someone else is lovingly making it for you?


Tamad lang!


Bottom line: In our everyday grind, not all the time we are the hero.  There will always come a time when other people are greater than us and that's fine.  Even I do not want to live a perfect life, because a perfect life means not living at all!


Xoxo















 

No comments:

Post a Comment