Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 4 September 2016

Movie-nspiration: Zootopia

It was 2013 when I last wrote something about a Movie-nspiration.  I don't know what happened to me or what kept me busy but I know I should do Movie-nspiration more often.


I always like to share my thoughts (I am not an expert) with the hopes that one way or another, it can help or even inspire someone.






I would like to talk about Zootopia, a 2016 3D movie about none other than animals :)


Let me share with you some of the things that made me smile about this movie and these are things that we can apply in our daily lives.


Our Parents will always support us!




They are our number one fan and they will try their very best to make sure that we will live a happy life.  There will be times that they will try not to let us go because they don't want us to be harmed but whatever our decision will be, ultimately, they will be there to support us.  Always remember that our parents are our number one support and we should continue to get their support even if we are all successful in life.


No matter how slow you are, what's important is that you are moving forward.



Like Flash! He may speak slow but he is determined to complete his sentences no matter what!  So in life -- if you feel that you are not getting the best of yourself and that other people are getting ahead!  Do not stop JUST keep moving and you will achieve your goals!


Your bestfriend is your bestfriend no matter what!




I have found my bestfriend in Sweets.
He is always there to cheer me up, he is my number one fan and also my number one critic.  He brings out the best in me and I know that no matter how stubborn I am, he will never leave me and so am I!  So if you don't have one yet, take the time to realize who your best friend is!


I hope you can get something from what I just said! :)


Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment