Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 5 September 2016

Tiyo's Farewell: You will always be remembered!

Tiyo Nardo said his final words last Saturday, September 3, 2016.
He is now in the arms of our Lord and is looking over us!


Though this is not really an ultimate farewell because it is only a farewell for us people on earth.  It is a message of hello to the angels in heavens and our other relatives who joined our Creator way back.





Tiyo lived a great life -- I can tell even if I am not his super apo!
I am actually his apo sa kanyang pamangkin!


Because we lived in one house and I used to see him everyday I know that he lived a great life! I am not saying a perfect life bur a great life!


He saw how his children grew and became parents themselves.
He felt how much his grandchildren loved him and saw how great people they have become!


A realization for me that not everything that shines is worth millions or thousands of pesos.  The simplest thing about FAMILY relationship is what makes our LIVES priceless.


REMINDER: Now if you still have your parents with you, or all of your loved ones for this matter -- SHOW them that you LOVE them!  Show them how successful you've become because of their love and support -- these are the things that money cannot buy and will surely make them proud how they have raised responsible people!


Again to Tiyo! You are now in a better place and I know you will look over us!
With Love --


Hernandez Family!


Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment