Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 26 August 2016

Happy Friday: CF and OG HR and CMT Year-End Event!



This is my team!
We work hard but we also play hard!
Have you ever been in love with so many people? I would assume yes!
I am proud to say that "I love this Team" -- in lowlights and in highlights-- we all stick together and I hope we will continue to be like this in the coming years!


Also in teams, communication is key to a healthy working (personal) relationship.  When it's work then we all work but when it's time to have fun (and eat) we really play it hard! :)


Good job guys!


To also recognize our team -- our leads have prepared a simple program for all of us!


Clap! Clap! Clap! Everyone!
Continue to deliver and help the team!












Recognizing performance is really an engagement driver and I hope that it contributed to your engagement :)


What's best way to celebrate a great FY16 is to feast and eat!





I told you before that we really LOVE to eat!




Looking forward to another fruitful year with all of you!


PS: A separate entry shall be created to highlight the bowling event + awarding!


Xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment