Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 5 August 2016

Happy Friday: A Reminder!

One time my husband and I was on our way home while discussing some stuff that matters to our lives and then suddenly this.


I zoomed my eyes and took my camera to immediately make this shot.






It was in my phone that I read the entire message at the back of this tricycle and I was in awe.  I totally agree with this message and why do we have to see this message at the back of a tricycle while we were driving a car?


Have we (Sweets and I) thought of this? Us who is capable of buying the things that we want in life?  Have we thought that happiness is inward and not outward??


My point is: In life - we will always want something! Something that we feel will make us invincible or will make us famous.  But have we thought, even for a moment, that the simplest things are those that should always matter and should make us happy? 


What are those simple things that money cannot buy? Here are my thoughts:


1. Your relationship with your family - the memories you've shared together.
    May it be a simple meal together at home, jamming and singing time.
    Simply listening to your mom or dad as they share their stories.
    Helping your siblings with their school or life problems.


2. Doing what you really like to do - your passions! If you want to do journals!
    If you like to be healthy then run, if you like to sing then do so!
    It's a bonus if you love what you do at work! <I AM!>


3. Removing the negativities in your life - no explanation needed!
    We are all old enough to know. *Wink*




Quoting the small text above:


" Beware! Don't always be wishing for what you don't have.  For REAL LIFE and REAL LIVING is NOT RELATED to how RICH you are".


This is an eye opener that I would like to share to everyone.
Happiness is within us an what other people tells us! :)


Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment