Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 8 August 2016

Where to get the best Inspiration?

Monday again! YES!!! Who said this?

Well in my super old post (Why I liked Mondays) i mentioned there the reason behind this chosen behavior and now I would like to share an interesting thing that i have sighted. 

Normally, in movies or real life office situations, for offices and desks we usually see a lot of pictures on the desk. It can he seen posted on the table or you would have photo frames lines up there just across your line of site.

I am guilty of this, there was a time when i had a white board in front of my desk and i used to pin my family picture there.  Why? I guess you know the answer right! I want to be inspired!  Well now it's gone because i don't have a whiteboard anymore and we need to have a clean desk policy.

What i will share is simply inspiring.. We normally see pictures and frames at office desks right.. If you have a corner roon then most probably it's placed in your wall mounted cabinets or rolling bins.  This one is pretty interesting because he doesn't have a desk or a corner office but he has his dashboard! 



For some drivers i see their pictures in their wallets or their screen shields but this is an incredible site for inspiration. Frames in his dashboard and I was simply amazed by this effort.

It was my first time to see such act of inspiration and i know that for Kuya Driver, wherever his steering wheel will take him, he knows that he is doing his job for his family. 

How about you? Where do you get your inspiration? 

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment