Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 24 June 2016

This one person: Never fails to make me Smile!

You all know that I am a few decades old already and in this wondrous life there are a lot to expect and think about!  I remember in the 90's there was a famous song with the following lyrics of and sang by Serena Dalyrymple.


"I Love you Sabado, pati na rin Linggo..."




I remember when I was in my elementary days in our small city of San Pablo, a store was built, it was "Jollibee" and I look at it as a "Children's Haven".  We went there only for special occasions like recognition, birthday, graduation and that every time we go to Jollibee, it means that we did something great as a kid!


Fast forward to 2016 --


I never had a "Jollibee Kid's Party" but every time I see him (Jollibee) he gives me magic!  It is like all of a sudden all my worries disappear and that the child in me is rekindled. 
How I loved to be a child -- someone who,
doesn't worry about things;
doesn't worry about what people think of her;
doesn't worry if she only has Php100 in her pocket! 


All problems vanished in one move! 


That's an interesting fact to note!
This is his influence -- he shares a lot of positivity, cheerfulness and LOVE!
Like you want to love all people and just smile at them!


How about you? Who is that one person who never fails to make you smile?
You must have one right??


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment