Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 3 June 2016

My Third year (Again) in Accenture!



Was there ever a time when you want to turn back time?
Several times this has happened to me and while I am now on my THIRD year (again) with Accenture -- I felt that everything happened so fast and I want to turn back time!


Turn back time to correct the mistakes that I have made and to reminisce the good times that we had!  While although turning back time is not a possibility and will never be -- I would like to share my two thoughts about what happened in the last year of my employment with my favorite employer, Accenture!


1. Change Happens - if you are an Accenture employee, you know that this is actually the norm.  If you are the type of person / employee who embraces change easily then you have been trained by Accenture well! Hehe!  With these changes, I know that I have grown as a person both professionally and personally! 


2. Shit Happens - face it, things will not happen the way you want it to be.  Every person is different and a friend told me that "Our differences makes us unique".  What makes it special? -- in our differences we also learn, we make adjustments and we learn to work together as one to achieve a common goal!


I will never deny that my team played a great impact to this wonderful year with Accenture!  I will always be glad to be part of this wonderful, crazy and noisy team! 


This was when we had our most recent activity --
Summer FUN - CF and Consulting CMT and HR Way!





Team Liz -- missing Jobs!!




Christmas Party at Vikings SM Mega Mall!




Our Halloween Cute Party!
Our Trick or Treat 2015














The team who eats together -- gets fat together!







I am anticipating more activities with this team.
We may lose people but their sweet smiles will never be forgotten!


Here is to more years with my third party relationship with Accenture!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment