Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 13 June 2016

Abrahm: An Artist in the making!

Fernando and Antazo Family are both from Rizal Province but we rarely go out together -- so if time permits I am the ones who gatecrash their wonderful home and play with the kids!


I always take a lot of picture but for this particular weekend picture taking was only done with the angel!




Baby you grow up so fast -- the last time I was with you, you didn't have teeth, you don't speak, you don't run so often and you were suplado.






This time you were so friendly and bubbly!
You listen so attentively that it feels like you know what we are talking about!
You are so masunurin and I hope you will continue to be like that!


You called this Yellow Monkey -- "Mommy" because she embraced the "Baby" -- according to Ate, no on taught you that -- smart kid!




Your look makes me feel I am beautiful! haha!
You make me wanna listen to you while you watch your Toy Review via YouTube!






You are Sweet's buddy --- So Sweet!










He even did his own music video as he would like to share what keeps him busy most of the day -- except the eating and drinking milk :)






What a lovely weekend with the Atazos.


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment