Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 7 June 2016

PLEASE: Listen to what is not said!



This is super out of the blue post -- I had no recent activities, I did not went into any travel or attended any party -- plainly I was just reading some posts from the wall of my father and this video that was shared by my brother really broke my heart.


Some 7 years ago, I was not an animal lover but I have respected them because (1) that's human nature, to give respect people, animals and all living things and (2) my father used to work with DENR (Department of Environment and Natural Resources) and he always told us that we should take care of everything that is just alive (with caution of course to those that are deadly) -- animals, plants and everything who lives and breaths.


When I met my husband (who had a lot of dogs at home and Ciolo), my love for animals shoot up and I loved every furry / non furry animal that I see.  Simply because they (like humans) deserves to live and to be loved!  If possible -- if they live in the wild -- let them be right?! That's their home!








I bursted into tears right after watching this video and thinking what could have been if we understood what he was trying to tell the people surrounding him. 


Now it's too late and he is dead but it is NEVER TO LATE TO REALIZE!


If we can only listen to them even if they cannot speak.
If we can only identify their needs and wants.
If we can only understand them.
Maybe, just maybe their lives will be safe and they will not in any way be translated as someone who will endanger our lives.


We are humans and we are created far more greater than animals because we have brains that functions, we have mouths that can utter words -- let us use them with caution and care.  I am not in any way against anyone or any organization because people do things as per process and as per SOP, I just wished that he was able to speak and tell how he felt when it happened..


So if you have animals at home, animals whom you treat as family, I know you know what I am talking about because you understand and love them!


Spread the awareness!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment