Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 17 May 2015

Welcome Monday!!


Does this calendar look familiar to you?
Maybe for some this is just a simple domino of meetings. Some might have a more jampacked calendar and more nightly calls but what if your calendar looks like this?? 

Well this is my normal work week and sometimes it gets more jampacked as the need arises -- but I always look at it as a stationary that is full of stories (sometimes mysteries).

I don't look at it as another dreaded work week that I don't want to go to work anymore!  This is part of my life and I know that the week will pass smoothly and I will have a great weekend!! Yes, its just Monday and I am already thinking about weekend.. This is one way that makes me feel engaged.  That somewhere after the tunnel there is light and I can enjoy my self with the people that I love.

Maybe you can also do the same?? So that you won't dread Mondays and any other work week for that matter!! 

Happy working everyone!! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment