Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 31 May 2015

Our Room: "You and Me Day" 2015

We visited this cool place where we experienced a lot of "Fall Shots"!
Yes "Fall Shots" and not "Jump Shot".  Interesting right!

Let's start off with this famous fall shot of Sweets!



Then followed by my fall shot to this bed!



Then I tried to lay down from the ceiling -- I felt I was spider woman!


Then I badly had this shot to get the Rubix Cube!



Finally we ended the day with this cozy room from H2O.



Again, Happy You and Me Day to us! Til next year!!
Lablab!

The inverted room was still part of "Yexel's Toy Museum"
While the last room was from H2O

Xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment