Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 6 May 2015

My eyes are pressuring me!!

I have been reporting to CG two times this week now because of meetings and I noticed something about myself.


My eyes were wandering and it seemed to be enjoying herself -- with all the things that she is seeing -- she now wants to play dress up! 

Since I worked in Gateway, I have been wearing my simple pants and top all the time -- don't care about fashion because the people I see in Gateway are all BPO folks who wore jeans and the CF people are not that stilleto lovers.

When I was in CG -- Oh boy! I suddenly missed the days when I always wear skirts and dress and heels.  Partnered with a bag and a scarf -- I missed the old KL! 



I can't control what my eyes see but I can definitely control what my mind is telling me.  

"KL, stay as you are! You don't want to be spending for shopping just to go back to the old you and play dress up.  Do what you have in your closet and no matter what you see in other people, you will always be beautiful in your eyes and in the eyes of the people who love you".

I think this applies not only about dressing up but with other things as well! Simple: be content with with you have and nothing can be more happier! 

Aja! 

No comments:

Post a Comment