Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 5 May 2015

15 years (and counting) of Friendship!

True Friendship isn't about being inseperable.  It's about being separated and nothing changes! 



And its really true for your true friends.  No matter the distance, true friends will always make time to get together and catch up!  If I started doing this blog when I was in college then probably I have written a lot of activities together! 

There is no particular occasion -- we just wanted to get together and celebrate our birthdays and our togetherness.  No fancy cupcakes, make ups and beautiful dresses, just us in our simple get up! 


It was supposed to be a swimming activity but we chose not to and instead make a lot of kwento about what happened in our lives!  Its always good to catch up and it felt like yesterday when we all last talked! 



I even don't think of them as my best friends, they are my sisters.  They are the family that I choose to be with forever! 

We decided to bring some food to share to make our chika more fun!! 





My forever girls!! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment