Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 8 February 2015

I'm not busy, I'm just lazy!

Yes and I will not deny it! 



I am so guilty of procrastinating these past few weeks and I can't blame it to anything or anyone else but myself!  I know its not a good habit and so before I reached my one month procrastinating period -- I will end it now! 

My last post was about Pope Francis' visit here in the Philippines and how it touched my life -- it was just so sad that after that successful visit of Pope, a tragic incident happened next -- we all know about our Fallen 44.

Many have given their opinion and feelings about the incident and listening to all of them just makes me wonder and ask why these things are happening.  I know after we've all talked about it, we will all go back to our normal lives and I don't know how we will learn from all of these.. I guess we just have to pray (a little harder) not only for the President, for the SAF of PNP, for the victims, for the perpetrator BUT to all of us.  May we all be guided with the teachings of the Lord and that we all do good to others!! 

I wish nothing but the best for my country and countrymen. I am just an ordinary person but I know I can make a difference starting with my family! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment