Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 21 February 2015

Happy Birthday: My all around girl!

Today is a milestone!
Today is a very special day for me and my family!
Today is when the angels sings and dance their wings!
Today is when friends are delighted to have a friend like her!
Today is when a husband is most proud!
Today is when the sons are blessed to have a special mom!
Today is Ate Ytche's special day!


This woman is not just like any other woman.
Let me describe her because even; 
(1) Webster cannot describe her; even 
(2) Google cannot search her

Maricel: a person, powerful and brilliant!
              a daughter, accomplished and will do anything for her parents!
              a sister, reliable and precious!
              a cousin, acts like a sister and all around friend!
              a friend, a family that you can choose and choose to keep!
              a boss, superb and a encouraging!
              a colleague, fun and helpful!
              a wife, a true angel to her husband!
              a mother, a blessing to her sons!

I can describe her in all the words that I can think of but to make it simple.
Maricel is the best cousin of them all, a best friend that i could never have, a mentor that help me strive and a supporter that all i can have!

Love you ate! Alam mo yan!

Xoxo

              








No comments:

Post a Comment