Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 10 January 2015

January 4: Araw ng magaganda! ^_^


No matter how busy we are, I always make sure that every year we will celebrate our birthdays!  I am excited every start of the year because Louise and I celebrates our birthday first! 




Yes -- for those of you who are not aware yet -- Louise and I have the same birth dates, January 4 and we were both normal delivery (so no interventions done).

With that, I am very lucky to always celebrate with my Twin! Yes twin kase Hindi naman kami nagkakalayo ng edad! Mga isang dekada lang! Hahaha

On to the simple celebration.
This year, we decided to celebrate at Arabela.  It was my first time there (taga Laguna Ako pero first time) and we celebrated with our immediate family! 




Arabela is located at Liliw Laguna and is 2 hour drive from Angono Rizal -- road trip muna bago ang kainan.  The restaurant opens at 11:15am and when we arrived there was already a long queue and we need to wait for our turn. Instead if just waiting in line, we decided to roam around the shoe stores! For those of you who are not aware, Liliw is the shoe capital of Laguna!! We waited for at least 45 minutes I think! 




When we were seated it was very easy to choose from the menu, simply because all were best sellers!  I can now attest that they are great food! 

They have pasta, pizza, rice dishes, fish, steak, salad, pastries, shakes and coffee! 


Their famous Puding!
Kesong Puti Pizza











It is always great to eat with family in a great restaurant!!

We will sure go back to Liliw!! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment