Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 3 January 2015

2015: My Birthday Thanks!

I am celebrating my birthday year on year and this is the first time that I will document my "Birthday Thanks"! 


First, I would like to thank Him for a very...

Healthy
Pretty
Gorgeous
Lovable 
Adorable

Me!! 

Ahem! It's my day so I can say whatever I want to say (like how my family tolerates my very drastic and out of tune singing voice!).

Second, I would like to thank my FAMILY! 
No one can take them away from me that's why I always make sure that I take care of you! I hope I am doing a good job in this area because I am really doing my best to make you all happy and even laugh about my hideous and sometimes (or most of the time) corny jokes! 

Third, the family that I choose, MY CLOSE FRIENDS!
I may not see all of you all the time but all of you are always close to my heart! You are considered as my close friend if you see how sophiticated, err, clumsy I am and that I am not afraid that you'll see!  That even if we are miles and miles apart it will always feel like yesterday when we meet! 

Fourth, to a successful CAREER!
Successful means - very good and supportive boss and mentors, great team and a career that I truly love doing!! 

Fifth, again to Lord Almighty!
I will not reach this age if I did not receive the guidance and blessing from HIM. HE, who made all things possible!!

Here are my top five "Birthday Thanks".  The list will just go on and on and I am and will always be thankful for the blessings!! 

Happy birthday to me and to Louise!! 
I bet she is also very thankful for her Birthday! 

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Is it, is it??? Happy happt birthday ms.orange! I mean orange pen! Hahaha! Cheers to a fabulous 2015!

    ~Tiney

    ReplyDelete