Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 1 January 2015

2015: Is New Year's Resolution still in?

Green and Red are the lucky colors of the year but do we just believe in luck? My answer is YES and NO because it all DEPENDS!



I look at luck as a inspiration that something good is really coming but I stick to my own belief!  Sabi nga nila "Nasa Diyos ang awa, nasa tao ang gawa", therefore, success is not just luck - it is a combination of hard work, opportunity, readiness and timing!  It will not happen overnight but will happen through time. 

Our New Year's Resolution is all about success! Family, friends, career, money and a lot more -- we all want these aspects to be successful and the key to success is US! We need to do something to make sure we achieve the success that we want and we can always kick off our New Year with a bang!! "Pang pa energize kung baga!"

Now, if you have a wide list of resolutions (even if it's not New Year) then the best way to start is with Ourselves! 

I started by spring cleaning our room? How about you? What's your plan?

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment