Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 3 November 2014

Oh my November: Starting my Christmas gifts!


Look at that! It felt like just two minutes and October was just gone just like that!  Puff!

Yes! If you are still in shock it is already November and we all have 51 days to go until Christmas! 

Have you written down your to do list for Christmas?
Don't ask me because I already did my assignment and am  still in the process of finalizing things for Christmas but I still have a long way to go. How about you??

I have some DIY gifts in mind and probably you've seen my first post about it! 

My very own purse!

Please don't be surprised if you will get this for Christmas, it may look cheap but it's actually priceless because I made it from the bottom of my heart! 

I have other DIYs to post but let me find time to do them first.
I also posted some gift ideas (Yes my mini busyness) and it's quite interesting that people look at them as really a potential gift for Christmas! Thanks for the support guys!  

Here are some quick snap shots! 





If you are interested please feel free to let me know!  
It's always good to help people think about what to give for Christmas! 

Till my next DIY and Busyness! He he

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment