Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Tuesday 25 November 2014

How do you treat others?

It's nearing Christmas and I know each one of us is getting more and more excited about the season (or is it just me?).

Anyways, before we get all excited, I hope that we can have a quick sanity check and see how are we doing as a person -- yes a person who lives with other people!


Am I the type of who loves to give help?
Or am I the type who loves to receive?
Am I the type who loves to give back?
Or am I the type who takes advantage?
Am I the type who gives 100% effort in what I do?
Or am I the type who gets credit from others?
Am I the type of who speaks my mind?
Or am I the type who just listens?

No matter how we play this life, let's always make sure that we play fair. Why? Because everything that we do will definitely go back to us!  If we do good, good will come knocking!  If we do bad then bad will also come punching our face! 

This is what you call Karma! 

How about you?
How are you treating others? Will you be at peace knowing that you did not do any good? 
If not, think again because nothing is too late! ^_^

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment