Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 7 November 2014

Happy Friday: You know it's Christmas when?

First week of November -- gone just like that!
I'm getting more and more excited about Christmas as I start to share my DIYs and mini Busyness!! 

You know it's Christmas when -- let me share with you the obvious: 

1. Christmas carols and lanterns are all over the place
2. Christmas and clearance sales are in the malls
3. Divisoria is getting crowded by the minute
4. Malamig na ang simoy ng hangin
5. It easily gets dark (5:30pm looks like 6:00pm)

Personally, I know its Christmas when:

1. I am starting my Christmas Game Plan
2. Christmas tree in our house
3. Christmas carols in our street
4. Bigla Kong naiisip ang dami ko ng inaanak
5. Weekends are getting busy with meet ups and catch ups and eating a lot!



Oh boy! How about you? How can you tell it's Christmas??

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment