Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Do you believe in KARMA? I do!

When I was in gradeschool, my religion teacher would always tell us that in order for us to recieve God's grace, we should always do good to others. 
That it's not good to do bad things because it will come back to us.

It was all about theory at that time until I grew up.
It was just the "Golden Rule" until I have experienced it first hand.

Let me share with you a very wonderful video that I have seen.  
It says a lot about the Golden Rule and how Karma pays us.



Now, let's do our part in sharing the love that we have!

Talk to you all soon!Do not forget to Subscribe to hear more from me! :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment