Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 16 September 2013

One day Workshop: Building Self Confidence through the Arts!


Last August, Tita Ninang Judy asked me if I wanted to join a workshop about confidence building.  I was excited to attend so I said "Yes".

I never expected anything from the workshop because it's the first time for me to attend.  I just knew that the speaker would be none other than Direk Enchang Kaimo and that's it.

Here comes September 15, 2013.  I arrived at Letran Calamba at exactly 8am and all of the other participants were already at the venue.  I registered and then we all waited for the workshop to officially start.

Around 8:30am, we started the wonderful journey ~

It was my first time to attend such workshop and so I just went with the flow.  My initial thought was, since I was already there might as well give all my energy to the workshop.  I had no inhibitions (siguro makapal lang talaga mukha ko! :p ) and thus I was able to let it all out!  

I didn't care whether other people were watching me, my mindset was ~ this is a day that I should enjoy!

The workshop was not all about acting - it was actually about learning to be yourself, carrying the best you and expressing how you feel in a manner that other people would understand and relate to! 

It was so much fun and I learned a lot.



This was when we had our short comedy skit - it was just a 45 second comedy skit but it took us more than 10 takes just to perfect it! hahahahah!

We were taught the basics on how to be great theatre actors. :D

This was our class! Look how "pasaway" I was. 
Instruction was to look up but I was like smiling with my peace sign! Tsk Tsk!


With Direk Enchang.


Then together with Tita Ninang Judy, Judd, Myko and Ate Grace.


Then the much awaited certificate. :D


Now I wonder, will I look good if I act in a theatre? Hmmm.. interesting eh!?
It's always fun to learn new things because according to Direk -

"No one is perfect, if you are, then might as well die"

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment