Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Happy Teacher's Day, Ma!

Once a year I always post the same greeting ~ Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers out there and most especially my mother!


Even Google reminded me but again as mentioned in my previous facebook post, I don't need to wait for the Teacher's Day to greet them!


 

Mama dedicated 23 years (not sure if this was the exact number) of her life to teach.  Majority of her students were at the collegiate level, there were some high school students.  They say and we all know this..


"Be Proud you are a Teacher, the Future depends on you"


And this is so true -- without them, without their time, we are all nothing.
Without their perseverance for us to learn, we will not instill discipline in ourselves -- we will not be working now and we will not be successful!




This image says a lot!


Remembering the award that Mama got when she reached the 20 year Milestone as an educator and I thank Canossa College for recognizing her efforts. More in this blog --> Mama Inday's Award.


I also would like to reiterate the things that I mentioned about -- How we can give thanks to our Teachers!


Again, no amount of "Thank Yous" would be enough to thank all our teachers, my mother, on the amount of time and effort they have put in just to see us graduate!  Theirs is a noble job maybe not so many people would like to pursue!


If you want to be a Teacher -- I challenge you to continue it -- its not even a job -- it needs a lot of dedication.


If you do not want to be a Teacher -- I challenge you to be nice to them -- make it known to your kids, to your relatives, friends that they should be respected and appreciated!


To all my teacher relatives and friends -- here is a BIG KUDOS to all of you!


Xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment