Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 27 March 2014

Me: Tour Guide

I stayed in Malaysia for almost two years and I was able to visit some historical places there.  I made a promise to my friend, Eben, that when she visits Philippines, I will take care of her.
 
Then an opportunity came.  Jose is getting married and thus Eben decided to come over to attend the wedding.  Then at the same time, she decided to visit some of the places here in the metro.  My suggestion was to just roam around the city (Manila) because I dont want us to waste our time to travel to other parts of the country (we will do that next time). 

It's my first time to have a foreign national friend to visit and I was also excited to roam around! 

On our first day, Eben and I visited Intramuros and Luneta.  With the help of kuya and his Kalesa! 


 
 
I hate to admit, but everything we did was also my first time! ^_^


On our second day, we went to Mall of Asia and esplanade!



We had our lunch at KKK and Eben tried the Beef Kare Kare.

Then to the famous Bamboo Organ.


On our third day, we went to: 
1. Divisoria

Our transpo to Divi: 


Me and Eben riding the jeepney!
 

Eben was so happy to see very cheap clothes!!

2. Fort Santiago

Our transportation going to Fort Santiago.


On to the site seeing:



 


On our fourth day, the first stop was at Nuvali.
 


 


Then to SkyRanch in Tagaytay.


Before heading to Caleruega, we had our lunch at a nearby Carenderia -- boo me coz I was not able to take a snap! 

Now on to our wedding outfit.





Of course Eben will not forget the foodies! She tried everything that I gave her,  except ofcourse for pork. 



She also tried fish balls and buko juice!

I hope that you enjoyed your stay Eben! Coz I enjoyed being your tour guide because I also learned a lot! 

Looking forward for your next visit!
Muah!

Xoxo

1 comment: