Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Thursday 20 March 2014

DiY: Shorts Make over



As you know, I have a habit of Pinteresting and as much as possible I want to try things that are crafty. 

Let me share with you one make over that I did was extremely happy about! 

So I prepared the following materials: 


There you have the;
1. Jeans short
2. Scissors
3. Needle and thread
4. Lace

My first step was to cut the sides of the shorts and it will look like this: 

Then patch over the lace for an added umph to your jeans shorts!   You can also use other shorts, just choose the appropriate lace! 



There you go! 

Simple DiY but I was very happy with the outcome!! ^_^

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment