Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 14 March 2014

Another First: cJ's 2nd Birthday

The look -- "Magpapaiyak ng mga babae".
When we were in Malaysia, I always see this cute baby boy in our condo and I so loved him because he is just so guwapo!


I wasn't able to attend his first birthday last year (I was in SG) but I was glad that I was able to attend his second birthday and to be the host of his party.


CJ is an angel and I always loved to hug and kiss him.
CJ, please do not grow up too fast!
 
Here are his lovely parents - Lianne and Charlie!
I would like to thank them for inviting me to host their only son's party!
 
 
His party theme was "Surf's Up" for boys right! -
Just the perfect theme for summer! I loved the personalized dessert buffet!


I am thankful for this opportunity.
This is the first time that I hosted a birthday party, and it was a lot more fun because I was supported and guided by Kuya Popoy!


I also enjoyed the food and the games!
Till next hosting stint.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment