Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Saturday 30 January 2016

The Wonderful Host: Louise' 18th Birthday Celebration

In any occasion like weddings or debut it is (almost) always critical that the master of ceremony will be as energetic as possible.

Let me lay down the reasons why we should have a great host for any event: 

1. You want your program to flow smoothly as planned
2. You want to ensure audience participation
3. You don't want your guests be bored to death
4. You want your celebrator to enjoy his/her/their event
5. You want your event to be remembered

Best way to achieve these goals is to seek the best service a host can give! Why should I look for hosts from Manila or anywhere else when we have one here in our hometown! 

Thanks to Mama for pointing out how special Sir Gali is and how great he is in this craft! A great decision that I will never regret! 



Sir Gali and our coordinator (day itself) tweaked the program that I created and I found it special because they know how programs flow and what will help me and the guests! Just brilliant! 


Who would have thought that the professional host that he is, still reviews the program flow and execute them flawlessly! Just great! 



With your help Sir Gali the event was so lovely, lively and entertaining! Thanks for giving a sample of your beautiful voice when you sang a few lines for all of us! 


Until the next event!! 
I hope that's Christening!! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment