Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 25 January 2016

Details: Louise' 18th Birthday Celebration

This is what kept me busy all these days of January!
The 18th Birthday celebration of my sister twin and I would like to share with you some details of the event!




The wonderful bouquet was created by JW's Florist, Toffer.
It was a DIY bouquet as I was the one who bought the flowers and I asked help for it to be arranged and it was just great to look at!


This is a closer look!







I did not expect that her gown can be this magnificent!
Just magical ~ wait until you see her wearing it.




Then here are the candles that were used by the 18 candles.
Another DIY and this time I created it. 
The pompoms was also a DIY that I made using tulle cloth!




Then followed by the Rose Pastillas that we used for the 18 roses.
Yes these are edible roses.




We have here the elegant cake beautifully designed for this wonderful occasion by Ivy Kalaw.




Lastly, the simple table setting that was designed by both JW and myself.
Yes the center piece was a DIY as well as the Table number.
2016, because the table numbers was not the traditional 1, 2, 3s but the count started on the year Louise was born.




Watch this space for more!


Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment