Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 11 January 2016

Happy Birthday KL and Louise

The reunion was followed by our birthday! 
Yes, you are not a close friend or a family if you don't know that Louise and I celebrate the same birth dates.  We are 15 years apart, yes, eldest and youngest of four siblings. 



This year is going to be an exciting one because Louise turned 18 and is having her little party as a debutant.

She kicked off the celebration with her Pre debut photoshoot, let me share with you some of those wonderful shots in another blog post. 

It was our birthday and what we had was a simple dinner in our house! Very seldom that we are all present in San Pablo so as it is, I already consider it as a gift! 



Then I had a little celebration with my team mates -- 



Then was also suprised by my team! So happy to celebrate birthdays!



More birthdays to come for me and Louise :)




No comments:

Post a Comment