Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 24 February 2019

Something to Learn from our Fur Babies!

When I was growing up, my siblings and I were not exposed to any pets.  When I met my husband, that's when I was introduced to pets because he has his fur baby, Ciolo.  

Ciolo is a Mixed Japanese Pitz + Tsih Szhu and is a very sweet and clingy one.  This is when I started to recognize my love for our four legged family members. 


Fast forward to this date, we have one Black Labrador (at home in Laguna), 5 AsPins in Angono and 7 more AsPins in Camella + 2 AsPins that we play with who lives within our subdivision. We have a lot of babies and it's very evident that we love Dogs. 

One thing I noticed about them is that they are very approachable, one of course needs to know how to approach our fur babies so that they will not be on attack mode.  I will never forget Ciolo, because the minute Sweets honks when we arrive for work, he will not stop barking.  According to Mama, Ciolo knows what time aproximately we will arrive, say on  a daily basis we arrive at 730pm, Ciolo will wait wait by the door at 7pm (as in nasa pintuan naka tingin) as if Ciolo can smell us from afar. That's how excited they are to play with us.




One thing that I would love to adapt from our fur babies'  behavior is to always (as in always, with not single second fail) be positive.  As if always saying that Everyday is the Best day of their lives.  



That all throughout the day, they are only waiting for us so that they can let us feel how much they loved us! They are very sweet right? I wish we (humans) can be like them at least 75% of the time.  If this happens, we are definitely off to a better world! 

Do you think so?? 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment