Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Monday 18 September 2017

Featuring Mr and Mrs Spice!



 They say that the best way to start a relationship is look for someone who shares the same interest, someone who mirrors you in terms of what you like and does not like -- i cannot agree more BUT this is not the end of the equation!




I was in our kitchen and saw our spice bottles.. I called them Mr and Mrs Spice -- they are a couple but they have their own names. Mr Salty Spice and Mrs Pepper Spice.  What I am driving at is that both of them have their own qualities but they blend well together!






Like in a real couple, like me and my husband -- we have our unique selves, we are SMEs in our own fields but we blend well together.  They say we complement --  .  There are situations that we have consensus because we know that we will both benefit in our informed decision.  There's give and take because we do not want to take each other for granted.





We bring the best out of each other because we are not up for competition and we want to grow together as a couple and as an individual.



I am not saying that we are perfect but I know we are doing our best to grow our imperfect and crazy relationship!  We are an ordinary couple who shares struggles and laugh at simple things!


What's important is that we stick together!

If you are in search of your Mr Salty or Ms Pepper -- i would suggest to do self check and know yourselves more before sharing your gift to another! 


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment