Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Sunday 4 December 2016

My best Relaxing Gift! Ever!



Christmas indeed is the best time of the year -- this is the season where it's too easy to share whatever it is that we have because we want to share happiness and joy to the people we love.  Last night was one of the best nights! Why? I got a wonderful treat from my brother -- Mika!


Out of the blue, he asked, "Te, gusto mong magpamasahe?" I made a dramatic response by saying "Mika, gusto mo akong ilibre ng masahe??".  He didn't expect that I would agree! But hey! why should I let go of that "rare" opportunity -- when i know it's his first "LIBRE!".


San Pablo (Laguna) already has an array of Spas and Massage Parlors and with it's cold weather it made it even relaxing.  That night, Mika chose to have his treat at Sparadiso.


I'm from Laguna and this is the first Spa that I've been.
It's not your usual Spa (in the metro) but it's unique.  Let's see why..





It's an old home built to cater a Spa (massage and nail care).
While we were waiting for our turn, we stayed in a private room




and we sipped our tea -- I am uncertain though if it's a tea or a hot calamansi juice -- either way -- we loved it.









We had Aromatherapy for our massage.  It's an hour and a half massage with scented oil.  We both enjoyed it!






It's very homey and the interiors were all warm and cozy!







A great gift to kick off this Christmas Season!
Again, Mika! I am proud of you and I wish you continue to be mature and blessed! One step at a time!


Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment